Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need 4 people to get this unbelievable price on the highly demanded 03/04 Cobra Mirrors.

The price on these are $150 SHIPPED



We need ATLEAST 4 people...these are power mirrors, direct replacement of yours. Its very easy to install, just have to take the door bezel off and a few screws and bam replaced. These can be painted to match your vehicle as well!

Let me know if you want in! 4 People MUST be in, and PAID before these shipped!

As always, paypal/moneyorders accepted.

-Tim

1. caitsith
2. brandon
3. hitmankb
4.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
Im am in if they are oem ford, 150 for both mirrors shipped, and I can have them with in the next week.... If this can be done I will paypal you ASAP. If you cant get 4 how much for just me ??? I need to know soon though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SpectorV said:
Im am in if they are oem ford, 150 for both mirrors shipped, and I can have them with in the next week.... If this can be done I will paypal you ASAP. If you cant get 4 how much for just me ??? I need to know soon though!
I have one other guy on 3.8 mustang, what DAY do u need them by?

Like exact date..

-Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
well my car is getting parts ordered and should be there next week so If i can have them to my door by next friday that may work. I will ask tomorrow for sure to see when they need the parts by, I may have longer, Ill know monday the DATE I need them by. I will be on aim tonight probably or get with me here and let me knwo if you have another person. I will ask monday and if it works out ill paypal you monday after I find out.

they are oem ford and new right? also they are left and right, cuz each side is different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpectorV said:
well my car is getting parts ordered and should be there next week so If i can have them to my door by next friday that may work. I will ask tomorrow for sure to see when they need the parts by, I may have longer, Ill know monday the DATE I need them by. I will be on aim tonight probably or get with me here and let me knwo if you have another person. I will ask monday and if it works out ill paypal you monday after I find out.

they are oem ford and new right? also they are left and right, cuz each side is different.
lol yes, oem ford, left and right...Friday the 17th? Or Friday the 24th?

Friday the 24th I'd DEFINITELY have them to you by, but the 17th, it might be cutting it extremely close. If it comes down to the wire you can always send me like $10-$15 more and I can have it overnighted to you or 2nd day or whatever...IM me when you have the exact date...i'm pushing as much as I can on these to get 4 sold just for you... :)

-Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
lol thanks, ill find out monday and if you have 4 I will just pay extra and have them shipped 2nd day ups... do you have them with you now or do they come from another company, basically do they have them in stock so I get them shipped as soon as paid?

I think it will all work out fine I just want to make sure about that, save me one of those sets though!

the 17th, this next friday, they may be waiting on other parts after that date thats just a date I threw out there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SpectorV said:
lol thanks, ill find out monday and if you have 4 I will just pay extra and have them shipped 2nd day ups... do you have them with you now or do they come from another company, basically do they have them in stock so I get them shipped as soon as paid?

I think it will all work out fine I just want to make sure about that, save me one of those sets though!

the 17th, this next friday, they may be waiting on other parts after that date thats just a date I threw out there...
Keep your eye on the thread on 3.8, because another person just got in!

They have to be shipped to me, then I ship them to you...but it gets to me rather quickly...we can talk on how quickly you want yours sent, just let me know...might be able to even pay tonight!

-Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
its not a fact of wanting them or not its a fact of time more than anything. Will I have a spot monday? I want to make sure I can get in on this.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SpectorV said:
its not a fact of wanting them or not its a fact of time more than anything. Will I have a spot monday? I want to make sure I can get in on this.....
Yes...when would you pay? Would you not be able to pay until monday or?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
I can pay anytime, I would much rather wait until monday though to talk with the guys fixing my car, will that be ok? It will be with paypal, and not a check, direct payment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SpectorV said:
I can pay anytime, I would much rather wait until monday though to talk with the guys fixing my car, will that be ok? It will be with paypal, and not a check, direct payment.
I guess that is fine, but what I was going to was collect all 4 payments through paypal, and send the company who is hooking me up that money so he could send them out to me ASAP so i could get it to you quickly...

-Tim

I can check with him to see if he can ship it DIRECTLY to you though? How would that sound? He would ship it to you on monday, the thing is it might $5-$10 more to cover the extra shipping charge...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
Well im sorry about having to wait till monday, They are ordering the other parts from a local ford place... so they will be faster delivery. I can wait and Im sure they can to for a couple days. Ill just pay extra to get them shiped faster and Im sure that will all work out good. Ill just contact them monday morning as early as possible and I will find out, then I can pay you can you can take care of it. If I pay the extra for shipping a faster route, will they be here by next friday?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SpectorV said:
Well im sorry about having to wait till monday, They are ordering the other parts from a local ford place... so they will be faster delivery. I can wait and Im sure they can to for a couple days. Ill just pay extra to get them shiped faster and Im sure that will all work out good. Ill just contact them monday morning as early as possible and I will find out, then I can pay you can you can take care of it. If I pay the extra for shipping a faster route, will they be here by next friday?
The only way they will be there by friday the 17th is if you pay once all 4 spots are filled, and I have this guy send it directly to you...I think that'd be the only way to make it 100% secure...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
alrighty, it may be ok to go into the next week ill find out when they plan to paint.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
Hey get online lol Im on aim right now I can take those mirrors they havnet ordered them yet so get online with the info asap.

Later
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys I have one set left...

They came painted, and one guy didnt want his painted i guess.... :derek:

But they arent the same color.


The drivers side is maroonish color, the passenger side is silver.


The price is $150 SHIPPED.


Let me know ASAP.

-Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
I got mine today, look great the black part is metal and painted, very nice looking the entire transaction went smooth so definatly check him out.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top