Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/dyno5.htm dyno charts and all, it just seems hard to believe.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Stock Standard Bore and Stroke Ford 3.8L SOHC

:wtf:

·
Registered
941 Posts
stangin99 said:
Stock Standard Bore and Stroke Ford 3.8L SOHC

:wtf:
heh, i wouldn't buy from a company that doesn't know if they're working on a pushrod or not!

i wonder what 60's she ran, i bet it's a killer one though to get a 14.4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
14.4 @ 90 I ran a 15.5 @ 90. Granted, I had a crappy 2.3 60ft., but to drop 1.1 seconds off the ET and have the SAME trap. There's not THAT much room for improvement on my 60ft. A lot... but not THAT much. I don't see how she could do that unless she's running DR's or slicks, or that is a typo on the trap speed. That just seems like way too low of a trap for a 14.4. I mean, WRX's that run those times trap in the 93 range and we certainly don't have that kind of traction. Somethings fishy. The power is there to run those times with AWESOME driving, but the trap speed is still too low IMO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's because she's running 3.73's with t-lok that shes getting those good times. Hell, it's not even true dual exhaust, its the MAC fake ****.

Those Fittipaldi rims are :drooling:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Funny thing I noticed they had a C&L maf on an 03 v6, out of curiosity I checked the C&L website, they still DO NOT make a maf for a v6 newer than the 00 model. They are also using it with a Mac CAI which isn't recommended by C&L at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts