Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Blue 2003 Mustang Mach1 for 23,000 or best offer. It has almost 18,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I have not burned the rubber off the back tires and have kept it clean and well maintained. Please call Mike at 214-789-8898 or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I live in the Colony, Texas which is north of Dallas. I also have pictures I can send out to any interested parties in addition to owning a digital camera for taking more if needed.

·
Registered
676 Posts
schmunkel98 said:
I'm selling my Blue 2003 Mustang Mach1 for 23,000 or best offer. It has almost 18,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I have not burned the rubber off the back tires and have kept it clean and well maintained. Please call Mike at 214-789-8898 or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. I live in the Colony, Texas which is north of Dallas. I also have pictures I can send out to any interested parties in addition to owning a digital camera for taking more if needed.
my uncle lives in the colony drives a white lincon LS-V8 and an 03 kind ranch f-150 crew

ttt for ya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts