Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
You know... to me I thought the 03 cobras look a little too wide for the spokes, but seeing them on your car complimented by the GT hoodscoop and 281 wing... it looks great. Man what a hot car ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Which are which again? I have 95 Cobra Rs, and I can barely tell any difference at all...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Only one thing strikes me as odd about your car, you spent that much money on the Cobra front bumper and you still got a V6 rear bumper, lol, oh weeelllllll. :)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i spend 160 bucks on the cobra front bumper pre painted so i got a smoking deal on it :) the main reason above all others that i dont have a gt rear is i get enough what are you or are you posing this way they cant say i got a gt rear bumper and on top i put a 3.8 badge on it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Nah... I wouldn't even think of the GT bumper that way. First off, it doesn't have GT engraved on it, and second off, I'd look at it more like a Mustang dual-exhaust bumper. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
DUDE I LOVE those rims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I am lookin at those or some mach 1's for mine hehe)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Man, you did get a good deal on that bumper! I have more than that much in my billet grills in my stock bumper and grill. Just ordered a "bumper grill" for it, I think that will give it a nice look with the billet grill I already have. Compare mine to his, mine are Chrome Cobra R replica 95 style.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Awesome Car SpectorV, really like the first pic with your mom? walking behind ya! *L*

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ty for the replies the yoke tires defniatly shine up WAY better than the kumos ever dreamed of and look tons better.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
IMO the 03 cobras look alot better. The wider face of the wheel adds to your car alot better. By face I mean the 5 star is wider than on the Cobra R's.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I was just comparing wings, Sharum, why does your wing look a lot bigger than Specters?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
03's look great as well as ur car!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rick, the reason his looks bigger is cuz of the color of my car and teh shadows its the same wing the car being black may make it appear a little smaller

1 - 20 of 26 Posts