Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an auction popup on eBay for an 03 cobra spoier... the guy basically says it'll look a lot better than the "over used" S281 wing (which I had been considering.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2466646308&category=33638#ebayphotohosting

He has a shot of it from the rear, but can anyone else post me some pics of it from the side, or even from an angle so I can get a better idea?

Also, what do you all think looks better? S281 or 03 Cobra wing? The brake light is still pretty tight... LEDs!!! lol :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Shahrum said:
Here's a photo I just found. Definately doesn't go out as far as the S281 wing does. Although it does go higher... hmm... I can't decide lol.

That e-bay thing is a "lip" not a wing. It is however a spoiler, it spoils the look of the car (icky-poo.) There are so many decent looking wings out there, why put that nasty looking thing on your short.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you will have to have holes filled on your trunk and the whole lid repainted (or do it some getto way) the saleen wing OWNZ the 03 cobra looks way better.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm already aware. My stepdad is a body mechanic and we're going to refill the holes with fiberglass, sand, paint, paint the spoiler, and the redrill and mount. Nothing ghetto about my car's body work... all profesh!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts