Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else have over 200,000 miles on there pony. I still have same motor and auto transmission with no rebuild on either one. Still runs like a top. I am going to start taking it apart next week to put a new paint job on it. I have bought new wheels and tires plus style bar and speedster cover new head lights and tail lights for it. It will look new when done. I also just put o/r x pipe on it with 40 series Flo masters. I also have new cold air intake to install. Going to have the bottoms of the front seats recovered while I am painting it. Can't wait.......

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Has anyone else have over 200,000 miles on there pony. I still have same motor and auto transmission with no rebuild on either one. Still runs like a top. I am going to start taking it apart next week to put a new paint job on it. I have bought new wheels and tires plus style bar and speedster cover new head lights and tail lights for it. It will look new when done. I also just put o/r x pipe on it with 40 series Flo masters. I also have new cold air intake to install. Going to have the bottoms of the front seats recovered while I am painting it. Can't wait.......
Good for you bro! These engines are built to last if taken care of...I have 113k on my 02 GT and would love more than anything to hit 200k one day. Good luck with it! Have fun! And post pics when it's all done

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
This stuff is good to know considering the Mustang i'm looking at right now is a 99 GT with 140k
Yea man! I bought mine at 103k and after reading much about these 4.6 mustangs hitting 185-200k EASY with proper maintenance, I'm very happy

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see that on my DROID

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
When you reply go into Attachments and click Add Attachment.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Have fun! My first mustang was a 97 v6 automatic and went to over 300,000 miles before a rod blew through the block.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Before make over

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Pic did not post

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a couple pics before I do my make over on my 03 convertible

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Here is a couple pics before I do my make over on my 03 convertible
Just a suggestion, you drive an American car. Please be proud and put something not euro in the tail lights. Especially on a new edge. Smoked raxioms with sequencials = beautiful. Car has potential to be beautiful again. Good luck

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am putting stock tail lights back. I am thinking about buying the sequential kit for it at some point.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I ment to say I have already changed them out. I bought the car from a girl friend of mine and I changed them out with in the first week of owning it.. I just did not have a picture of it with the stock ones. I hope to have it finished by the end of February . I will try o post pics as I am doing the make over on it.
I did hate the euro lights lol.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sorry I ment to say I have already changed them out. I bought the car from a girl friend of mine and I changed them out with in the first week of owning it.. I just did not have a picture of it with the stock ones. I hope to have it finished by the end of February . I will try o post pics as I am doing the make over on it.
I did hate the euro lights lol.
+1 awesome! Much better than

1 - 15 of 15 Posts