Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a performance part or resistor for the air intake system.It's suppose to change the air/fuel something something to make the sensor give more colder air or something liek that i do not know exactly but it's suppose to give a lil more horspower.

My question's is where is the iat sensor on a 03 mustang v6.Can anyone exactly tell me how to install it or know a website that has pictur's or maybe a video with instruction's,or if anyone has already done this i would like to know how to do this.THANKS

·
Registered
48 Posts
I recently bought a performance part or resistor for the air intake system.It's suppose to change the air/fuel something something to make the sensor give more colder air or something liek that i do not know exactly but it's suppose to give a lil more horspower.

My question's is where is the iat sensor on a 03 mustang v6.Can anyone exactly tell me how to install it or know a website that has pictur's or maybe a video with instruction's,or if anyone has already done this i would like to know how to do this.THANKS

·
Registered
40 Posts
On all Ford products 2003 and newer model years incorporate the IAT sensor into the MAF sensor, meaning the two sensors are no longer serviced separately. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ford girl got it right... it's part of the MAF sensor and it's actually figured out in the sensor itself from what I've heard..

measuring the air volume and speed can give you the amount of air (and in relation the temperature and the air pressure of that air)

·
Registered
43 Posts
you may want to check the air inlet tube just in case if it isnt already modified or if it isnt integrated into the maf sensor you will see two wires going to what looks like a plug it will be after the airfilter housing and before the throttle body if like i said is stock and isnt intgrated into the maf sensor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts