Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Not sure on actual weight but I know swapping from an electric drivers seat to a manual one is ~20lbs lighter

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
They weigh a ****tonne. I'd estimate upwards of 45lbs for pass and a solid 60 for the driver. I can't wait for my corbeau seats. I think they are 22/seat.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I would never buy a no name brand seat. Finding a bracket that is of quality construction would be a nightmare. And you have no idea what the seat is made of. Your insurance company can also void you're insurance if someone is injured when a non certified seat is in the car. Make sure you check with them first on any seat purchase.

·
Registered
984 Posts
DaBluedude said:
I would never buy a no name brand seat. Finding a bracket that is of quality construction would be a nightmare. And you have no idea what the seat is made of. Your insurance company can also void you're insurance if someone is injured when a non certified seat is in the car. Make sure you check with them first on any seat purchase.
You must have great insurance mine would never pay for aftermarket to be replaced in case of a accident

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Terminator said:
You must have great insurance mine would never pay for aftermarket to be replaced in case of a accident
Sorry. You misunderstood. They can find your entire insurance claim invalid. The cost of the accident and worse the medical bills could all be your problem. Make sure they are ok with aftermarket seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts