56 I believe

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
^yep, and that's all you need until you're pushing some big boost

·
Registered
502 Posts
He has a lot of motor work done tho. And he also has a windstar intake which the upper and lower can be ported to match the 65

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
l2plagears said:
But you have a 65 and you aren't running boost.
Yes because I was young and dumb once, couldn't sell it off so I just adapted it for the Windstar, which is why I speak from experience when I say it's a waste..

Dgerow12 said:
He has a lot of motor work done tho. And he also has a windstar intake which the upper and lower can be ported to match the 65
I didn't even open up the tb opening on the Windstar intake for tb, it's already 63mm or there abouts so it was just a waste of time

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Dgerow12 said:
Just saying that it can be done is all :good: not saying it should be
I understand bud, just trying to save people money lol

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
davidcseifert said:
I understand bud, just trying to save people money lol
Mo gas in today's ****conony haha

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yea i made the same mistake too i can prob. still sell my bbk as i didnt mess with it for my windstar swap b.t.w did you see any decent gains with the bbk after the motor work or is it still not enough to even bother?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
l2plagears said:
Yea i made the same mistake too i can prob. still sell my bbk as i didnt mess with it for my windstar swap b.t.w did you see any decent gains with the bbk after the motor work or is it still not enough to even bother?
My buddies turbo car didn't see but 2hp difference or so with it but hell you can attribute that to dyno noise really, it's not a big enough restriction till 400+rwhp

·
Registered
280 Posts
Really........ I can't stand how they throw ridiculous numbers on products i mean wtf cars are they throwing on dyno's that see 10 hp/15 pounds increases it's such b.s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts