Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install my ebay cai and it seems that the one tube that plugs into one of the openings doesnt fit. It the picture it shows it coming from across the cai when mine is at the top of my cai and the tube doesnt reach where its supposed to be. is that because mine is a 04? Shouldnt it still fit? Also i believe that mine is a 3.9 now? Can anyone help me please.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well do you know anyone that has this problem? Or another how to site that i can go on besides v6stangs that will help me out futher because i dont want to waste my money on something that i dont need.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
dude go to auto zone and get a hose that fits over them boyh and clamp the hose on both ends i know exacly what you taking about

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
232stang said:
dude go to auto zone and get a hose that fits over them boyh and clamp the hose on both ends i know exacly what you taking about
sounds like good advice, is it just that one plug that doesnt fit?

·
Banned
321 Posts
I had the same prob.. I went and bout and bigger size hose... If you dont want to do that.. Add a lil spit to the nipple end and inside the hose... Then use your jerk off arm and apply some muscle to put it on the nipple.. Then clap it... If this isnt what u wanna do then delete the PCV.... Have Fun!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts