Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Upgrade the fronts and put the fronts on the rear jaja not sure that's possible but it'd be an upgrade

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DDTCM said:
Were you expecting rears also?
Well idk I just thought that they would sell both together? Or do upgrading your breaks not require to change or upgrade the rear? Let none know thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Tho front brakes provide most of the stopping power anyway

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Doesn't require a rear upgrade. Even the PJ only has front brake upgrade so it fine to do just the fronts.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DDTCM said:
Doesn't require a rear upgrade. Even the PJ only has front brake upgrade so it fine to do just the fronts.
Well alright would y'all think it would look weird to only have the front done??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Just get some nice drilled and slotted rotors on the back along with some fresh caliper paint :good:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
hey kyle didnt you just fall into some brembos!!??

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silverskoundrel said:
hey kyle didnt you just fall into some brembos!!??
Yea just don't know if I want to keep them because there only the front.... I don't really want to have different calipers from the front an back..... saying that lol...anyone interested in front big brembo brakes piety much brand new still have stickers on them.... AM sells the sane iTunes for 2500.00..... id be willing to sell then for 2000.00 let me know....

http://www.americanmuscle.com/brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit.html?utm_content=brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit&utm_campaign=PGNoFitmentV1&utm_source=PGrabber&utm_medium=Shopping&AMID=brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit-NoFitment

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
thats a complete brake kit on AM not just the calipers

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
well steel braided brake lines i think ? not sure i know i dont have 2 grand to drop on brakes haha

·
Registered
881 Posts
F4m0usfr34k said:
Yea just don't know if I want to keep them because there only the front.... I don't really want to have different calipers from the front an back..... saying that lol...anyone interested in front big brembo brakes piety much brand new still have stickers on them.... AM sells the sane iTunes for 2500.00..... id be willing to sell then for 2000.00 let me know....

http://www.americanmuscle.com/brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit.html?utm_content=brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit&utm_campaign=PGNoFitmentV1&utm_source=PGrabber&utm_medium=Shopping&AMID=brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit-NoFitment
Lol I'll pay you what you paid for them ;-) + shipping. Or I could pick up depending on where you are

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

08SteedaQ350 said:
Lol I'll pay you what you paid for them ;-) + shipping. Or I could pick up depending on where you are
Nevermind, you are in Arizona. That's an added 2,000 miles onto my car lol. Inbox me

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

F4m0usfr34k said:
that shows the stock and the rotors that belong with the brembos
Brackets too? Is it the full assembly/kit?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
So I'm looking at purchasing a break upgrade and on American muscles website everything says " front break" upgrade.... example Brembo GT500 GT Mustang Big Brake Kit - Slotted Rotors (05-13) 1B5.8001A - Free Shipping! outs listed as big front.... so I'm wondering it's this only the front break calipers An pads?? If anyone knows id really like to know thanks!!!!
F4m0usfr34k,

You're correct, all Big Break kits are just the Front. Even cars that come stock with big break set ups only have the Front!

You'll love this kit, I would love to have this on my 04' Mach1! This bolt-on upgrade kit includes 4-piston aluminum calipers, high performance street/autocross pads, 14" cadmium plated slotted discs, and braided DOT-approved stainless steel brake lines.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AMDanBailer said:
F4m0usfr34k,

You're correct, all Big Break kits are just the Front. Even cars that come stock with big break set ups only have the Front!

You'll love this kit, I would love to have this on my 04' Mach1! This bolt-on upgrade kit includes 4-piston aluminum calipers, high performance street/autocross pads, 14" cadmium plated slotted discs, and braided DOT-approved stainless steel brake lines.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Awesome man thanks for the help!! That's what I was looking to find out!! Awesome thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts