Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,Im New to forums in general. Looking for advice in ny first mustang project.
I've git an 06gt with 4.6 auto trans. I've git ling tube,C&L CAI,3.73 gears and Roush anti-hop (?) control arms aswel as NOS. I've been dyno tuned also. Only got 327 at the rear wheel,and similar in ft torque. It's a lot better than when I bought it stock. It's woke up real good actually. But can I get to 500+ at rear wheel?
**My question is what's next?
CMDP'S worth the effort? Cams? Is there a shift kit or trans upgrade? I'm trying to avoid supercharging. But I want to maximize my hp at the rear wheel and torque. I've been out if car mods for 20 years. Your patience is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
500 at the wheels will require a power adder and that motor is not really reliable much past 450 at the wheels....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would take 450,what about torque? What can I expect or what can I get to? What's my next move as far as power adders? CMDP's worth the trouble? Does the shaker intake system help? When do I need to worry about rear end and trans? Sorry for questions,last car I built up was a 1979 cutlas Calais with a 350 and a carburetor in 1989...lol. things have changed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts