Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone has done it and how bad it is to do and what does Everybody think about looks wise I'm getting my car painted this spring don't wanna buy a an 05 an up because I have spent 10k in aftermarket to get mine where It is I have everything possible done except redoing the motor full tube suspension including k member brand new rear end ,gears ,carrier ,31 spline axels coilovers all around full ssbc brakes all around and I don't want to start over and could its taken a year and a half between me and my buddy I got the car from buy stuff 1 piece at a time

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
$1000 easily for that kit was looking at it earlier and looks pretty sweet and would fit an 94-98 as well changing the header panel and bumper rebar since rhe kit brings the fenders. Only thing needed would be 05-09 headlights.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure yet I did see the kit on eBay for Like a 1000 but not sure of quality I'm for sure changing my front bumper I have a cervini stalker bumper but it met a monster speed I mean an 8 inch tall speed bump and It ripped the driver side fender mount I mite be able to fix it but haven't taken it off yet to see but I think I'm either gonna get the saleen kit or the conversion or I seen a kit called the demon witch kinda looks like a saleen but the openings in the bumper are slanted looks bad ass

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Not sure yet I did see the kit on eBay for Like a 1000 but not sure of quality I'm for sure changing my front bumper I have a cervini stalker bumper but it met a monster speed I mean an 8 inch tall speed bump and It ripped the driver side fender mount I mite be able to fix it but haven't taken it off yet to see but I think I'm either gonna get the saleen kit or the conversion or I seen a kit called the demon witch kinda looks like a saleen but the openings in the bumper are slanted looks bad ass
And if I did the conversion I would do it like the gt500 elanor I would do paint and all

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man i love my car i just like having a project ive took my car to the point where thers nothing left except building a motor witch i have a 04 cobra block and 4v heads its just so dam much to build and i have a.d.d really bad I get bored and do dumb **** lol that's how it got to where it is I'm the nightshift supervisor at a tow company and have a big heated garage and every tool known to man to play with and I work 12 hours a day 6days a week you would be amazed what I can do with 12 hours lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
In person you will hate that kit...they do not line up at all and look cheap. Take my advice and save up your money for a saleen or cobra body.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's what happen with my stalker kit I thought It looked bad ass on line once I put it on I was dissipointed with the way it looked the back is ok but the front I really don't care for I'm prolly gonna just go saleen I've seen them in person so I know what it looks like but this demon kit I think is bad ass but I would wanna see it in person before I go drop 1200 on it done made that mistake once with my stalker

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In person you will hate that kit...they do not line up at all and look cheap. Take my advice and save up your money for a saleen or cobra body.
I will six I was on the fence about it but I'm gonna pass on doing it had the cobra kit on it when I got it so it's saleen or the demon kit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts