Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured id go ahead and start this thread requested by some people i know it isnt a mustang but eventually i will get another one havent done much yet but future mods for sure are ported heads and intake and torquer v2 cam
1459824719329.jpg
1459824734854.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually have someone that wants to sell me some stainless steel works long tubes i was looking at fast intakes but man them things are expensive...lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked them up already and i love them ive seen them on goats before one of the best wheels for them in my opinion

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Im going to be getting stocks soon though just to get me by for now...i refuse to drive the car at the moment lol

·
Premium Member
6,738 Posts
Y spoke version is SP510. Planned on getting one of them when I was searching for a Goat.

Adventure till you drop.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Most people I know that go with a Torquer V2 almost always wish they would have went with a larger cam.

Ms4, long tubes , fast intake, a set of PRC heads. Do it right.

LSX 408 FTW
Dragging your a$$
MS4 comes with a 111 LSA and can be a bit lumpy for a DD with a manual. Not that it can't be daily driven, just more prone to cam surge than a slightly smaller cam. Even my MS3 has a little bit of surge under 1100 RPM, then again .. its a 112 LSA.

Not disagreeing at all. Just might be a bit much cam if the tuner doesn't know what they are doing. Could always go with a 113-114 LSA or something to smooth out the chop from the cam.

Also Rap, you think L92 heads could be a good alternative to the PRCs?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I honestly dont know at the moment when i bring my car to work i plan to put it on a lift...i have a video when i first got it ill see if i can post it

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just posted a video on youtube just an idle video not stock exhaust though username is 04Bl0wnCobra

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks...took a while to get it where it was and honestly never finished but was ready to move to something else i honestly cant wait to get another i feel lost with this gto lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahaa...i do plan on keeping it a while ride quality is ALOT better than a new edge although one day i will own a 05-09 gt500 idk what it is but those are my favorite

1 - 20 of 58 Posts