Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 mustang base model and I want to turn it into something awesome!!! I need parts but I have no money. Anything free you can help out with would be appreciated!!! Also any tips you have would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys and gals!!!

PS- it's a 4.0 v6

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a 06 mustang base model and I want to turn it into something awesome!!! I need parts but I have no money. Anything free you can help out with would be appreciated!!! Also any tips you have would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys and gals!!!

PS- it's a 4.0 v6
Sorry man nothing's free lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

PS- it's a 4.0 v6
So as far as inexpensive mods... The peeps above we're correct... Plasti-dip is a very cool way to get a completely reservable aesthetic mod. Can be used with little prep for both interior and exterior parts. VHT is a commitment as it is basically a translucent paint for taillights/headlights and depending on the number of coats, the darker it will be. May even need to wet sand it when done.

Billet grilles are somewhat inexpensive... (Depending on the maker). Make a huge difference though.

Welcome and good luck!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
AM sells back seat delete kits. Sometimes you might catch somebody in the sale section of the forum looking for parts to swap back to stock just keep your eyes on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts