Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kid at my school has a yellow Stang and says it's a Mach 1.. did they make Mach 1 in that year or at all in the 05-09 years?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Clone :(

·
Registered
922 Posts
emery2483 said:
I put the kid on blast lol
Lol. Some people will never understand...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
in this case i don't mind if it says MACH 1 if it's a good tribute to the original...so the question is...do you have pics lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wmcgrattan said:
Yeah I tried to make mine look like a Mach 1 if they made one in 09 but minus the badges
Good looking car man.

·
Registered
488 Posts
98StangKid said:
Good looking car man.
Thanks its just a 6 but it was my first car an I've always wanted a 69 Mach 1 so I tried to make it mirror that style a little without throwing badges on it but I saw some better looking louvers on am.com that I want to get

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
you know when the 5.0 came out i made a concept mach 1 on photoshop...i never completed the final touches but i think i like the idea of it...

original

concept

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
you know when the 5.0 came out i made a concept mach 1 on photoshop...i never completed the final touches but i think i like the idea of it...

original

concept
A BOSS grill or at least tint the fogs and that would be BA!!...

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Also do away with 5.0 badge and add a black center strip!..

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I made a retro mach grill in the concept...i wanted a proper tribute...but i agree on the hood stripe

·
Registered
535 Posts

original

concept
That's a nice mach up... Hehe I like it man.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
What's the difference in a clone & a tribute car?

·
Registered
488 Posts
1slosix said:

original

concept
Well I think the original Mach had the same grille as the boss **i think ** an the had the shaker hood , rear window louvers , deck lid , side stripe , an the front lip ... I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's right

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
1slosix said:

original

concept
That's awesome man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts