1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
do a search!!!!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
i heard good and bad reviews about them but they seem like they doin pretty well cause they are now offering kits for the new camaros and mopars. i had a close friend who had one of their first gen kits and loved it. i was goin to go with their kit but decided to build my own kit for the same price and buy parts that i want. but its one of those its wat u get wat u paid for kinda thing. but my opinion its prolly not a bad kit for the money if your not trying to make god crazy power. GL

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i heard good and bad reviews about them but they seem like they doin pretty well cause they are now offering kits for the new camaros and mopars. i had a close friend who had one of their first gen kits and loved it. i was goin to go with their kit but decided to build my own kit for the same price and buy parts that i want. but its one of those its wat u get wat u paid for kinda thing. but my opinion its prolly not a bad kit for the money if your not trying to make god crazy power. GL
I am eventually looking to makke big power.but i have a welder. So if i had a kit to base mine off of or just had to change out a flange.
Thanks for the help.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Has anyone bought there turbo kit? Is it good Quality ? Any problems?
PM member JayKranz. He has an On3 kit and he can tell you his experiences with them and make some recommendations for you. :good:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[QUOTE=Trojan Horse;1336767]PM member JayKranz. He has an On3 kit and he can tell you his experiences with them and make some recommendations for you. :good:[/QUOTE]

Thankyou very much

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
The quickest turbo car out right now is running one of the Powerhouse turbo set ups (powerhouse411.com). He ran 11.5's this last Friday at a private track rental we did at MIR.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was watching a guy running high 11'sflow called mad wolf. Tgats kinda ehat git me started

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
If you want to know more about his car check out mustangcollective.com and look for "Brumby". Also there are videos on a thread about the "track junkie" track rental on Friday.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok sweet. Thanks for the help. Im still torn if i want to build up my sixxer or just get a V8 instead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts