Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of 1.25" (5 lug) wheel spacers that I need to sell. I only had them on my car for a week and a half. They are the kind that bolt onto the car, then the rims bolts onto the spacers. They are in PERFECT condition, except that one of the studs broke off from over-tightening. They will make you mustang look a lot more aggressive from the rear. I am only asking $100 shipped.
email me for more info and pictures: [email protected]
thanks.......-a1.stangBAYsix

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got them from some guy on stangnet.com. I am not sure where he got them from, but they were brand new when i got them. -a1

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are lug-centric, but I did not feel any kind of vibration when I was using them. As long as you tighten the bolts in a star-pattern at equal amounts, they will line up perfectly. I would still use them, but I just got new wider rear tires because the old ones were balding anyways. The ride was exactly the same as when they were not installed....a1

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Can that lug be replaced?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, you change them the same way that you would change the lug on a car. I am taking reasonable offer for those who are interested. -a1.stangBAYsix

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
in the picture, is the side thats up towards the camera the side that is against the rim, or against the car? Also, how do these things go on there... i dont understand. lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The said that has teh lugs sticking out, are NOT the side that mounts on the car. In this picture that that I just attached, you can see the lugs sticking out. The way they are mounted is that you mount the spacers onto the car. Then, after bolting the spacers down, you bolt your rims onto the spacer, which is why they have the extra lugs on them...I am taking all reasonable offers. Let me know if you would like them...
-a1.stangBAYsix

1 - 11 of 11 Posts