3.73 gears
C & L cai
bama 93 race tune
BBK throttle body
one piece aluminum driveshaft
rear LCAs
Lowering springs
longtube headers w/ catted x pipe
What is the top speed on your car? Or as High as you have had it?

·
Banned
1,142 Posts
what do y'all think my quarter and 0-60 time would be if I had:

3.73 gears
C & L cai
bama 93 race tune
BBK throttle body
rear LCAs
Lowering springs
With those mods on street tires low 13's and high 4sec. On drag radials you will be in new GT territory.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is the top speed on your car? Or as High as you have had it?
144 mph. with the stock driveshaft tho

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

With those mods on street tires low 13's and high 4sec. On drag radials you will be in new GT territory.
what else can I do without FI to beat a 5.0

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
what do y'all think my quarter and 0-60 time would be if I had:

3.73 gears
C & L cai
bama 93 race tune
BBK throttle body
rear LCAs
Lowering springs
My frind has all that minus the lowering springs :) does a 13.6 and we have sucky elevation. In san Antonio he does 13.2

·
Banned
1,142 Posts
---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

what else can I do without FI to beat a 5.0[/QUOTE]

Complete bolt on of every mod less force induction... Here's the list to give you around 400 horse power and the way to put the power down this will give you a better pound per horse power than the 5.0. The V8's torque will probably keep it even with you. It will come down to a drivers race.

CAI, tune, throttle body & spacer, set of eccel coils, bigger feul injectors, long tube headers, x pipe, catback, 3.73 or 4.10 gears, aluminum or carbon fiber drive shaft, lowering springs, lower and upper control arms. Larger rear tires 275mm minimum. That should rocket you to under 13 seconds in the 1/4 there is a car on drag radials with half these mods and a stock suspension on youtube that runs 12.9.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

what else can I do without FI to beat a 5.0
Complete bolt on of every mod less force induction... Here's the list to give you around 400 horse power and the way to put the power down this will give you a better pound per horse power than the 5.0. The V8's torque will probably keep it even with you. It will come down to a drivers race.

CAI, tune, throttle body & spacer, set of eccel coils, bigger feul injectors, long tube headers, x pipe, catback, 3.73 or 4.10 gears, aluminum or carbon fiber drive shaft, lowering springs, lower and upper control arms. Larger rear tires 275mm minimum. That should rocket you to under 13 seconds in the 1/4 there is a car on drag radials with half these mods and a stock suspension on youtube that runs 12.9.[/QUOTE]

where can I get the fuel Injectors? and how much are they?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts