Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here ya go!! Sorry it's a little dark, the white on white makes it hard to use a flash.

Edit: $5 for 2

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops $5 for a pair

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
not bad, I guess Ill have to get some then,,,, (232stangs.com then V6 stangs.com, now this.... :lol: )

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
That vibrocentric doesn't exist in the program you use to cut these out...I'm gonna try this weekend to find a close font and I'll move the .com to the bottom and post some pics of that.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The program used in the cutter I use is quite picky in what it lets you do...have to save it in photoshop format, then it will transfer it to whatever it is...then open it and then you can do a few minor changes.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01GTType said:
Can you by any chance make them like the picture with the .com smaller and underneath the "tion" part. Like the pic. Hey for some reason that doesn't look like the Vibrocentric font.. hmm.. Heres a link to the font.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/fonts/vfonts2.htm
Ya I can do that, also, I'm gonna try something different and see if I can't get exactly what's in that pic.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also, for anyone that want some of what I have now, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for the 1/4 sticker or windshield banners? But either way I have Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, White, and Silver, and Chrome. Right now I have the 1/4 in white and the windshield decals in all the colors.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet, I'm glad you got them. I hope they work out well for ya. And I guess I can offer everyone else the same deal I gave you. 4 for $5 just in case you screw one or two up and they're just sitting in my room. I always ship next day also, or same day depending on the time you send me the money.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts