Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
MAF cleaner...that's literally what it's called. you can buy it in a spray can near the CRC products at any autoparts stores

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've put on a JTL CAI with a 93 race tune!! I've cleaned and oiled the filter 3 times now, and I want to make sure oil isn't getting a oil film on the MAF, and throttle body, so I just want to clean them before I start getting a problem!!!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Tominkc said:
I've put on a JTL CAI with a 93 race tune!! I've cleaned and oiled the filter 3 times now, and I want to make sure oil isn't getting a oil film on the MAF, and throttle body, so I just want to clean them before I start getting a problem!!!!
How many miles on the car that you've cleaned it 3 times already?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I clean mine every other oil change. Roughly 10,000 miles.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
16000. Miles,, Clean it every 5000 with oil change of royal purple 5w30

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Tominkc said:
I guess that's why my stang still runs like a bat out of hell!!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Tominkc said:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I guess that's why my stang still runs like a bat out of hell!!
I live in Kansas City. And there's lots of dust in the air!! Just like to keep it clean! Clean on the outside.... Clean on the inside !

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I grew up in KC. Doesn't hold a candle to the amount of dust/dirt in NM. When I lived there my face would get muddy streaks, dirt in your ears and gritty teeth after a good stretch of outdoor running. Either way, nothing wrong with keeping that stuff clean. :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Lol, I lived on 151st, back when there wasn't much out there.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
What school did you go to? I as at BV South. Played football with Brian Schottenheimer. I always remember Coach Rampy, that dude was hardcore! I lived right next to the airport in Morse Village.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went to Shawnee Mission Northwest! Played football agains Stu Stramm.. The old coach of The Chiefs, Hank Stramm!! Lived off .79th and Quivira !

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I miss cruising down Metcalf or "the Fe"...heh

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yep

1 - 20 of 20 Posts