Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the last time I will be on this subject. I joined for many reasons one of them being info on SpeedConcepts.net because I had read posts before on this site
It now has past a year since my order and no replies at all since June. Be careful if considering SpeedConcepts.net they got me for $2,000 +
I like this forum because there is a lot of info from real people and has helped me in the past

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what I ordered was a complete rear end assembly, why I chose them was they were the only one contacted that would ship to Hawaii, also they were one of the only ones to still have it. I am capable of doing my own swap but decided on a complete so I would have a unit for future use. I was contacted that the shipping cost would increase and I agreed that was the last time I spoke to anyone by phone, was told later that shipment was lost in transit by courier, contacted freight company and they confirmed that they never got it, I was sent pics showing the pallet but freight company said there was no PRO # on it so they would have no records, accepted all that. In June was informed (by post on site) that a new one was being assembled would be 3 to 5 business days. Have not heard a word since. No word since then after repeated phone calls and emails. I have read other horror stories and also great service on this site from others. That is the story as it stands now and I just was hoping that someone might know if they are still in operation, yes I have done all the research I can on them and they do seem to be very legit.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Are you able to file for a claim on your credit card (assuming one was used to purchase)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope cannot make a claim to get it back, that is my fault really. Right now I am just trying to get him to tell me one way or the other that I ain't gonna see it and to let others beware. Like the quote in your response, maybe that applies to me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts