Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys this may sound dumb but i am gona use 100$ everypay check and get something for my stang, i am looking for anything, interior exterior anything just looking for ideas thanks.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Stripes!.. Or various other graphics!.. Billet trim pieces!.. Like interior door handles, and buttons and knobs!.. To replace the crapy looking plastic ones from Ford!.. Diamond plate floor mats!...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Save up for bullit rims and lowering springs. Just those 2 make new edges look mean :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, i think i will save up for the lowering springs, and honestly i am not a fan of the bullet trim, looking into my car and seeing silver wouldnt look right, my car is black in and out. it looks great on other cars but not mine.
- Same for stripes too other cars yes but mine no, i really like super clean lines and sleak looks, i will def. lower and i am thinking of deep dish bullet wheels

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Chin spoilers look really good also. That's my next upgrade

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
If you're goin with the whole black look. Get your tail lights smoked they look pretty sick in my opinion especially on black stangs

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have some lowering springs for sale if your interested..only want $125 for them and can do that shipped to so thats right in your price range.. shoot me a pm if your interested..

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So i think i came up with a solution, i am doing the spray tint on my third brake light and my side reflectors on my back bumper
The cost with clear coat was 22$ ill up load pics as soon as its done

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
mcvicar04 said:
So i think i came up with a solution, i am doing the spray tint on my third brake light and my side reflectors on my back bumper
The cost with clear coat was 22$ ill up load pics as soon as its done
Take your time and don't rush it!.. In the end it will look awsome!..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts