Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I hit a 100k miles today and I hand washed it and fully detailed it with all Adams polishes, still looking good for 6 years old and 100k miles

image-2776051851.jpg

image-4196416328.jpg

image-3612144918.jpg

image-727806688.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
Will I hit a 100k miles today and I hand washed it and fully detailed it with all Adams polishes, still looking good for 6 years old and 100k miles
Dang that is clean!! What do you use on the inside? Your leather looks brand new!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99ford said:
Dang that is clean!! What do you use on the inside? Your leather looks brand new!
I usually use Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner and Autoglym interior spray on dash and door panels

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

BCS06GT said:
Those brembo wheels set off the silver color of the car. Looks great!
Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
Sex on wheels!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Your damn right it looks good zak!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Bamman said:
I don't know what it is I just like your body's the most!
I feel the same way, I liked mustangs until the S197 came out. Then I fell in love. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
Very nice dude ! Clean. Question where did you get that antenna? I bought the 8 inch off of American Muscle but it bends easily. And doesn't get great reception. Also did you paint in between the tail lights?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anthonyrc618 said:
Very nice dude ! Clean. Question where did you get that antenna? I bought the 8 inch off of American Muscle but it bends easily. And doesn't get great reception. Also did you paint in between the tail lights?
I got the antenna off eBay for .99 cents lol it's all black I think it's 4 inch's, and the rear deck lid panel is the magnetic one off American Muscle, Thanks for all the compliments guys

·
Registered
704 Posts
Wowww your ride looks great! I cant believe how great those brembo wheels look on the previous model....it sets your ride off!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Wow! That's freaking awesome for 100k miles! If you said this car had 20k miles, I would completely believe you by the pictures. Way to maintain a car like it should be! Again, great job. :good:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts