Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Curious again and checking- What are you averaging for MPG? and along with that include your complete setup (car, gears, mods, heavy foot, etc), and how much of your driving is highway and city.

Also, what are guys able to squeeze out of your Stangs if you shift before 2k, skip-shift, etc?

I'm on the fence between getting a GT or V6.. With gas so expensive I'm not sure really how much I want to pay.. How satisfied are you guys with your V6 comparing it to a 5.0?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Because its like people don't read what has been already posted this is literally the same question . There's a point where you just don't want to help anymore as I've already helped on this subject lol use search function

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Or go trade it on a civic and I just noticed how do you guys compare your v6 to a v8 ? We don't! I'm a prior v6 owner they don't compare at all lol if you want a mustang and care about mpg get a 3.7 still a great car not putting it down just saying its a completely different car lol

·
Banned
7,594 Posts
Seriously people. Newer members maynot know the ropes of forums. Everyone doesn't need to flame him. As this may get annoying reading multiple threads. A simple explanation and link provided would be sufficient. Thread closed.
P.s. if you don't want to help someone, you surely don't have to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.