Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I've had this exhaust on my 5.0 for less than 9 months. It's in mint condition, my car is garage kept. I love the sound of this exhaust, just felt like making a change. It's a full 3 inch mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust system, it goes from the cats to the tips and includes a built in xpipe. If you want to go off road you can add the BBK or jba cat deletes. The mufflers are painted with a high temp black that is still in great condition and the tips are 4inch polished SS. I included a link to AM's listing, and a few stock photos of the system. If you want real photos of it on my car I can supply them and there's a few video clips floating around so you can hear them. AM also has a good video clip of them too. This system also deletes the resonators. $500 you pay shipping or $600 and I'll take care of shipping and insurance. Thanks

Would love to keep the deal local to the northeast. But I'am willing to ship. Also I'am willing to meet someone halfway up to 100 miles or so.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flowmaster-american-catback-13gt.html

View attachment 101524

View attachment 101525

View attachment 101526

View attachment 101527

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monday Bump

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tuesday Bump!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hump day Bump!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Throwback Thrusday BUMP! This exhaust screams and will give you that old school muscle car sound with absolutely no drone.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Free bump! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Friday bump. All the exhaust is off the car and ready to go!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Absolutely aggravated Saturday bump!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you snap some photos (now that its off the car) and attach them to your original post please?
Yes sir. No problem.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had this exhaust on my 5.0 for less than 9 months. It's in mint condition, my car is garage kept. I love the sound of this exhaust, just felt like making a change. It's a full 3 inch mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust system, it goes from the cats to the tips and includes a built in xpipe. If you want to go off road you can add the BBK or jba cat deletes. The mufflers are painted with a high temp black that is still in great condition and the tips are 4inch polished SS. I included a link to AM's listing, and a few stock photos of the system. If you want real photos of it on my car I can supply them and there's a few video clips floating around so you can hear them. AM also has a good video clip of them too. This system also deletes the resonators. $500 you pay shipping or $600 and I'll take care of shipping and insurance. Thanks

Would love to keep the deal local to the northeast. But I'am willing to ship. Also I'am willing to meet someone halfway up to 100 miles or so.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flowmaster-american-catback-13gt.html
Could a admin please attach to original post. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Manic Monday BUMP!!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tuesday BUMP!!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I looked at your car today. The tint looks awesome. What percentage did u get.
20% all around, even on the eyebrow. Thanks Miguel

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Another hump day BUMP!!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Throwback Thursday BUMP!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts