Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude in one of my class is selling an amp he got off a trade. I think he said is was a PPI. He couldn't remember weather it was a 1100 or 1200 watt amp.

Should I get the wallet out? Is it a good amp (company wise)?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
PPI? never heard of it..i'll look em up

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
ok, from everything I can see it would be worth it. I've never personally used the brand but feedback seems to be rather positive on it. That price is really low for an amp from PPI...I'd make sure it worked before forking over the cash. But overall I'd say go for it man

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH SNAP! :shock:

From John @ 3.8mustang.com

Ummm the 1200 Art series is one of the BEST AMPS ever made in the car audio world. Is this amp like 2 feet long, all white ( or black) with circle and triangle sketched like blueprints on it?

PPI are some of the most powerful amps.. in the 90's they were a LEADER in powerful clean amps... along with USAMPS those 2 companies ROCKED IASCA.

if its the 1200 art series amp buy it even if its broke for 75 bucks. That amp retailed at 1500 bucks new. and its worth at least a few hundred poor shape. it puts out 1200watts. you need 2 batteries just to power it and 4 guage wire
MINE! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ok I've just never messed with them before, I may look into them now...trying to decide what all I want to do in my stang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts