Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wait is killing me ordered july 2! Eta has changed 4 times new eta 9/25 hope this 1 is it

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Good things come to those who wait :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered mine in mid August. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks. I hope I don't have to wait as long as you. Post up when you get it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just order mine, try said hopefully less than 8 weeks, the manager said that theres a build next week and he was going to try to get me in for that time or something like that, anyways im tiding my ducati in the meanwhile and collecting more $$ to put down

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered mine 8/2 and is scheduled to be built 9/25. Dealer eta is 10/7 but I am not holding my breath for that date.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robsgam said:
I ordered mine 8/2 and is scheduled to be built 9/25. Dealer eta is 10/7 but I am not holding my breath for that date.
Wow thats weird my order was placed 7/3 built 8/24 eta was 9/7 so close to ur days just a month off yea the customer service manager at ford motor company whom i got to know pretty well since ive been bugging her ever since my car was built said there a slow down at flat rock and a shortage of convoys and rail cars , after ur eta date call em up and demand to escalate the order thats what i did to get them to fish for more info about the order

1 - 6 of 6 Posts