Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Do that in the quarter mile and get back with me. Doing double the speed limit = not cool

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
New me said:
Don't like it don't look
I can get my focus up to 120 if you give me enough room. All you're proving is stupidity

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Pretty sure speeding and street racing Is not allowed on this forum but Iam not sure but speeding at 120mph and using your phone to take a picture not a good idea bro be smarter out there buddy

·
Registered
430 Posts
Adogg said:
Pretty sure speeding and street racing Is not allowed on this forum but Iam not sure but speeding at 120mph and using your phone to take a picture not a good idea bro be smarter out there buddy
I had a friend try to recored a 0-100mph run and he was to busy payin attention to his phone than the road and needless to say he ended up flying through a ditch and about 200ft in a field.... He can barely walk now.... So please take his advice and be smart, it only takes a slit second

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I race at over 140 and on a round track so I thank I'm abal 2 drive how I like I don't need people that make a car faster and never see what it will do so what's the point of having a car and making it go faster if u r never going 2 see if it can that's just a wast

·
Registered
430 Posts
New me said:
I race at over 140 and on a round track so I thank I'm abal 2 drive how I like I don't need people that make a car faster and never see what it will do so what's the point of having a car and making it go faster if u r never going 2 see if it can that's just a wast
I'll agree, I'm just talkin bout the phone part, trust me, if I do somethin different to my car the 1st thing I do is get on it, and it drives me crazy talkin to someone that has all this and that done to his car but never races, gets on it, or anything...

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Get yourself a gopro or a simple camera mount. Then take it to the track. I'd love to see some circle track action.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
New me said:
Pics or ban

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Administration at ME does not condone, nor agree with high speed on public roads that puts everyone on that road in danger including the driver. You might be the best driver in the world, but others on the roads may not be so talented. Please obey the posted speed limits and save the speed for the tracks.

Site Administration, TH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.