Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a GT/CS, does anyone know if I can add this kit to my car and just wire in the new lights in the grill with my fog light switch and run all four lights off of one switch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see this is an older post, but I've actually been wondering the same thing, I have a CS too and Id like to keep my stock grille and put them behind it but idk if this kit will fit. Have you found anymore out about it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wonder if you can relocate the fogs to the middle and use the gt500 grill as a combo?? I love my fogs but want the cdc gt500 grill...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a GT/CS, does anyone know if I can add this kit to my car and just wire in the new lights in the grill with my fog light switch and run all four lights off of one switch.
I wanna do this too, someone do it! haha
The stock gt led fogs have some kinda weird connector, I have seen the harness available though. Youd need the fogs the relocate kit and wire harness id imagine and another switch.

I was thinking id be cool to put a small led light bar behind thecs grill but i dont know how much room/mounting options there is behind there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I kind of did the opposite. I added the CS fog lights and wired them to work with the GTs standard grill fogs. I just tapped off the right OEM wiring to trigger a relay and then brought in a new, fused, line from the battery to power the CS fogs. Not sure I'm going to stay with the OEM bulbs though. I'm thinking of putting in amber H11 bulbs. The yellow light actually cuts the fog better than white and bluish is the worst in that respect, mostly just gets reflected.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have these on my '14 GT behind the roush grille.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Any CS owner want to trade ?

Guessing we can trade grills and lower pieces.

I'd prefer the CS lower fog lights and open grill.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have this on my 14 gt.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i did it

it does require some cutting of your grill and bumper or you will have front fitment problems, i spliced the wiring into the fog lights wiring, i used OEM 2014 fog lights that i bought

it can be done but just know that you will have to do some cutting if you want em
"eleanor style" like mine

JHo

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks good man. I want them spread apart but not sure if that is gonna be possible with this grille, I'm fine with cutting in the grille if I have too. I will post a picture of a car I seen on Instagram and it's exactly how I want mine, I want the Raxiom Smoked halo fogs. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Grille

·
Registered
45 Posts
my instagram is jho462
i have some more pics on there of the car

let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks
JHo

·
Registered
63 Posts
That looks good man. I want them spread apart but not sure if that is gonna be possible with this grille, I'm fine with cutting in the grille if I have too. I will post a picture of a car I seen on Instagram and it's exactly how I want mine, I want the Raxiom Smoked halo fogs. View attachment 169953
Sorry for digging up the old post, but did you ever find a solution to get that look? I am trying to do the exact same thing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry for digging up the old post, but did you ever find a solution to get that look? I am trying to do the exact same thing.
It's possible if you cusom fab it. I had a friend of mine who had the fogs the stock width apart but relocated them behind a billet grille.

Sorry dont have more info. I'll ask him one of these days.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts