Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2013 V6 pp the thermostat housing o ring appears to have been leaking for awhile, I repaired it, the electronics for transmission have collected the years of fluid, I keep a scan tool hooked in so when the halo around my speed O goes red and drops to 0mph I can reset it, I took the connections off and it stopped throwing P0720 code for a month or so, now it’s back. And my radio will pop and stop working, any one else dealt with any of these issues? Or is this me and my awesome luck, oh interesting thing my Microsoft sync was either hacked or previous owner is screwing with me, I had 5 phones in my Bluetooth, I erased and car ran fine then my Bluetooth light came on I hit menu and 5 phones back in the system, and P0720 . Lol it would be funny af if I wasn’t in danger of pulling out in front of someone and starting out in 4rth gear, the Ohm meter says it’s good, could it be the computer under the thermostat housing? Just bad connection? I am a body man, do a lot of mechanic work but all this electronic crap, it’s getting out of hand, and with info out and ways to access it , I still cannot find these problems together , and surely these are not all separate issues, I just took a 350 out of a nice 86 truck, 1 distributor wire, 2 sensor wires and starter, with Mechanical , Manuel four barrel, half gas feed it opens and you are gone. So all this electronic stuff is nice to look at, swap ambience colors and the car talk to me like I’m Michael knight , but when it goes wrong, man it makes me wish I hadn’t slept through electronics class back in early 90s

1 - 1 of 1 Posts