Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me some Husky floor liners. I had these in an old truck I used to 4 wheel in and it kept the carpets like new. Anyway, got them for my Mustang and a perfect fit. No hp gain mod but a nice touch for keeping the inside looking new. Would recommend these. They fit perfect.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I doubt if you lost any HP at all

If they fit that perfect you may have gained a couple or more horsepower. The only way you could lose HP is if they did not fit and you had to cut/trim them and some of the horsepower would leak out depending on how much you cut off.

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
A good set of floor mats will dampen frame vibration and will slow down back force sound waves that can hinder acceleration. You should easily gain the equivalent of 15 HP.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

And if you believe that I've got a brand new solar powered supercharger ill sell you CHEAP. It adds 300 HP when the sun is up and at least 250 HP after dark.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I guess you probably already know this

A solar powered super charger will only really work on a Electric car like a 1903 Studebaker or a 2013 Prius.

The only thing it will improve on a gas car is it lets the radio play much louder.

Your right about the floor mat's though.
Ronnie :lmao:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Yes

Ha! Ha! :lmao:

Ronnie

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts
Got me some Husky floor liners. I had these in an old truck I used to 4 wheel in and it kept the carpets like new. Anyway, got them for my Mustang and a perfect fit. No hp gain mod but a nice touch for keeping the inside looking new. Would recommend these. They fit perfect.
Do you have any pics? I need new floor liners.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont but will take some later. U guys who replied made me laugh with the responses. Lol.

·
Premium Member
5,451 Posts
I too purchased the Husky floor liners. Great fit, and no loud, bright advertising plack on the floor like "another" maker of floor liners. Plus, they are cheaper in price, and great quality.

Here's a link to one site that sells them with a pick:

Husky Liners® - Ford Mustang 2010-2013 Weatherbeater™ Floor & Cargo Liners

I bought mine from autoanything, as they offered 10 bucks off for first time buyer. Shop for best price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts