Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 100 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm all for something else but throwing the Fusion, Focus, Taurus front fascia onto the next generation mustang is not something new and original. Making the side profile look like a Nissan 370z or Hyundai is not new and original. That's just designer lazy and lack of creativity. The front fascia of the Fusion does look nice, its nice for the Fusion a family sedan. Not nice enough for the iconic mustang. I'm all for moving forward on the exterior design. Just make the design, original and one of a kind as did GM does for the Corvette.
The front of the fusion was taken from the 11-14 mustang so that being said it's the 15 has almost the same front as you car but I don't see you b*tching that your cars grill looks like the fusion.
Next the headlight yes the kinda look like the fusion but they also look like the new edge headlights too. When ford redid the fusion they wanted it to look sporty so they took cues from there sports car

·
Registered
629 Posts
The front of the fusion was taken from the 11-14 mustang so that being said it's the 15 has almost the same front as you car but I don't see you b*tching that your cars grill looks like the fusion.
Next the headlight yes the kinda look like the fusion but they also look like the new edge headlights too. When ford redid the fusion they wanted it to look sporty so they took cues from there sports car
+1

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
The only car that should look like a mustang is a mustang. A Corvette looks like a Corvette only and no other performance vehicles. My 2011 doesn't look like a Fusion. A 2008 Mustang doesn't look like a Fusion.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The only car that should look like a mustang is a mustang. A Corvette looks like a Corvette only and no other performance vehicles.
Yrs but to say they took the look fusion is total bull sh*t it the front looks just as much like the 11-14 mustang so I don used how it does not look like a mustang. If you don't like it that's your opinion and that's fine but there is no need to whine and b*tch saying the same thing over and over again

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Holy **** when watching the 2015 Mustang GT start up and revving video I just realized that the new mustang is closer to the size of a Scion FRS.... Well from watching the people sit in and out of the car it looks very very small
Well I need to sit in one. I'm 6' 3" 275lbs. If I'm not comfortable I may never buy one. My seat is almost all the way back and down all the way in my 14' and I have about an 1-2 inches of head room. I fit in my 14' with a very little room to spare. If i do fit the 15', the only way I'll buy one is if the look of the mach or GT with visual mods makes it look as bada$$ as mine.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Hmmmmmm.......... the vette doesnt look like ANY cars???
^ Nope. Not even close. But they do both have tires

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Yrs but to say they took the look fusion is total bull sh*t it the front looks just as much like the 11-14 mustang so I don used how it does not look like a mustang. If you don't like it that's your opinion and that's fine but there is no need to whine and b*tch saying the same thing over and over again
No no good sir. No whine with that cheese. Just having a friendly discussion about mustangs. All good. Its a really nice looking car the next generation is

·
Registered
328 Posts
^ Nope. Not even close. But they do both have tires ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ---------- No no good sir. No whine with that cheese. Just having a friendly discussion about mustangs. All good. Its a really nice looking car the next generation is
Are you blind or just that ignorant the how back out line is the same shape

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nobody will ever confuse the Stingray Corvette for that horrid rear end Camaro. When that Corvette comes up in your rear view mirror you will know that's a Corvette.
It still looks like it and that's the f*cking point here you said no car looks like the vette and then he shows you a picture of the same ass end besides the tail lights and the wing pretty much it's the same shape they change noting with the body out line

·
Registered
242 Posts
I personally don't like what the companies are doing with the cars...

The dodge charger /challenger have the same tail lights and then even some dodge SUV has it too...

The Camaro/malibu? or impala have the same tail lights too... now the camaro got new tail lights but now the corvette looks similar too lol WTF.

and then theres the mustang / fusion face...

then all the other import cars kia/hyundai/ whatever all look so similar it's hard to tell apart their sedans lol.

but... whatever i guess if people like them...

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
It still looks like it and that's the f*cking point here you said no car looks like the vette and then he shows you a picture of the same ass end besides the tail lights and the wing pretty much it's the same shape they change noting with the body out line
I understand what your saying but sorry I'm just not seeing it. The Stingray Corvette doesn't share the same rear end as the Corvette. Sorry, the Stingray is an amazing design that looks nothing like the Camaro from any angle or other vehicle for that matter. If you see the same lines in it, sorry I just don't see it. All good

·
Registered
92 Posts
View attachment 140877

View attachment 140876

Hmmmmmm.......... the vette doesnt look like ANY cars???
+1... I pretty much stated in another post that Chevy and others do the same thing, and this is exactly what I was thinking. If I can recall, the latest Malibu has similar rectangular/squared taillights.

I agree that the Corvette will not be mistaken for a Camaro, but if this Mustang can be mistaken for anything, it WILL NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR A FUSION!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
A new 2014 SS in red was behind me on the interstate, man those front lights are kinda bright, then it changed lanes, sped up, and exited... I hate the rear of that car, Chevy really screwed up.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
81 - 100 of 220 Posts