Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$125 For Sale NEW BBK 70mm throttle body for 3.8L V6 2001-2003

Im selling A brand new still in original box with paperwork and instructions BBK 70mm throttle body to fit a 3.8L V6 Mustang model years 2001 thru 2003.It is MODEL#BBK-1652 I purchased it for $249.00 about 2months ago from www.SummitRacing.com for my 2002 3.8 Mustang,But I never got around to installing it and had to sell my Mustang,now I have no use for it and want to sell it.I am offering it for Sale For $125.00 + $6.00 SHIPPING/HANDLING ,this is very cheap and a good deal because the cheapest Ive seen this throttle body is $215.00 on other websites.So if youve been wanting to upgrade your Mustang this would be a good addition,the BBk box claims 8-12 horsepower gain.If you have any questions just contact me,thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent sold it yet,its still for sale if you want it,the throttle body is brand new its only been out of the box twice to look at it,if you have any more questions email me at [email protected] or I can give you my phone number through emails and we can make arrangements,thanks.
Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts