Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, I am looking for your used 2005+ 17" wheels with sensors preferably, I don't need tires on them. If you have a set please respond with asking price and picture. I'll pick up within an hour of Philadelphia.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey ive got a set of 2012 base v6 wheels and tires w/ sensors with under 900 miles im lookin to get around 600 for them they r in perfect condition lemme know if ur interested

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Pony_Boy said:
That's right, I am looking for your used 2005+ 17" wheels with sensors preferably, I don't need tires on them. If you have a set please respond with asking price and picture. I'll pick up within an hour of Philadelphia.
Btw im located in central nj

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pony_Boy said:
Pic

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Available anytime in the evening or next weekend?

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

During the week... Saturday stacked up here...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pony_Boy said:
Available anytime in the evening or next weekend?

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

During the week... Saturday stacked up here...
Im good for next weekend

·
Registered
182 Posts
Are you still looking for 05 wheels with sensors. I'm only looking to get 400 and my price has a little flexibility if you can pick up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.