Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
One of the worst things to see on an ad that is selling rims is pictures of the rims resting on their edges on cement or asphault. Why the hell would I want to buy rims that are pictured that way. Who knows how many times they rolled over or were pushed and scraped or picked up and sat down again by the individual trying to take pictures of them. It's a good thing he didn't put a reserve price on them because any like-minded people who see that aren't going to pay squat for potentially damaged rims. I'm not saying he wasn't careful, but avoiding the appearance of product mistreatment when you're selling something is essential. Just a little advice to help him out. Not trying to start fights here. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nobody sees that side of the wheel thats on the cement anyhow.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Falcon said:
nobody sees that side of the wheel thats on the cement anyhow.
How do you know that was the only side that touched the ground? Maybe he rolled it over to that spot, dropped it a few times, leaned it against the wall, and snapped the pic. Then he got so frustrated because he dropped it so many times that he just quit taking pics and posted only the one. I'm not saying any of that is true, but that it is a pet-peeve of mine to see expensive rims sitting on cement.

·
Registered
62 Posts
InfernoStang said:
too many maybe's........just email the guy from the ebay auction for any questions, Thankyou
Lol, it's cool man. I said before that it was just advice for future sales. Don't read into it too deeply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts