Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,
First of I will start by saying I am Mark, and I am excited to be a part of this forum.
The car I recently purchased is a car I have wanted my whole life. Only issue is I don't know much about cars and having an old car like that I know that I need some insight from people who do know alot about these cars. What better place to get that information than a mustang forum. I have owned one other mustang when I was 19, I had a 2005 GT. I am kind of an oddball in the sense of I hate any car made by Ford except the mustang. I would much rather have a Chevy silverado than an F-150 any day. Now on to the part that I know all of you are most excited about with new members the car:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
usmcJustice45 said:
Hello Everybody,
First of I will start by saying I am Mark, and I am excited to be a part of this forum.
The car I recently purchased is a car I have wanted my whole life. Only issue is I don't know much about cars and having an old car like that I know that I need some insight from people who do know alot about these cars. What better place to get that information than a mustang forum. I have owned one other mustang when I was 19, I had a 2005 GT. I am kind of an oddball in the sense of I hate any car made by Ford except the mustang. I would much rather have a Chevy silverado than an F-150 any day. Now on to the part that I know all of you are most excited about with new members the car:
Holy crap that car is niceeee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts