Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1966 Ford Mustang, its been converted over to 5 lug from 4 lug. I have it on a rolling rack and do not have any wheels/tires for it. Are there any other newer stock mustang rims that will fit on it, and not hit the struts or anything. I like the newer Gt mustang wheels,dont know if they would work. I've tried stock rims off a 1972 mustang, they were 14 inch and even though the bolt pattern fit the tire hit the struts. If anyone knows what I could get that would be great. i'm not looking for anything fancy or to put 20 inch rims or anything, just some stock 15 inch wheels would be fine or 16 off another car. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Call a local tire shop. Used ones are running 50 dollars up each, new ones are running 65 dollars on the internet.
Find a swap meet for cars parts, Falcon, Fairlane and Econoline van wheels up to 69 should fit.
At 65 dollars each, it might just be better to get some custom wheels.
There is a set on ebay that might work:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Set-4-14x5-5-FORD-MUSTANG-COUGER-COMET-FALCON-TORINO-/200502695017?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eaee45469
If nothing else use the specifications to look for some local.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts