Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a white 1966 mustang with the interior being Tahoe turquoise, I've always wanted my mustang to be Navy Blue but I'm worried the exterior and interior colors will clash, so I'm undecided on Navy Blue, Silver Blue and the original Aqua color, any thoughts on this would be very helpful. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393747778.776978.jpg

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hey guys I have a white 1966 mustang with the interior being Tahoe turquoise, I've always wanted my mustang to be Navy Blue but I'm worried the exterior and interior colors will clash, so I'm undecided on Navy Blue, Silver Blue and the original Aqua color, any thoughts on this would be very helpful.
Are you keeping the interior the same color? Or are you planning on changing it later? Not sure if it would clash or not.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome! That's a clean pony, have any more pics we can appreciate?

IMHO, if you're going for originality, go with the turquoise. If you're slightly less strict, you can pick from an original color.
On the other end of the spectrum, if you're open to modification, a nice DIB from the newer mustangs would look slick, but the interior might clash.
Let us know what you decide!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I was thinking of meeting in the middle with the silver blue to keep it more original, oh and this is when I first got her ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393785095.009863.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts