Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wondering which one of these would win. the mustang has dual Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, Hooker Competition Headers, K&N air filter, and a Edelbrock air filter cover......the 2001 honda prelude has a AEM air filter.....so which one would win....im not sure if the mustang is a k-code (high performance) or not......so which one

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's not even funny. The Mustang would win. Why would you ask such a stupid question? That crappy honda would blow the engine trying to keep up with a Mustang. Even it the Mustang was the 2.3L. It would still smoke that P.O.S honda.

·
Registered
37 Posts
the only way the honda would win is if the guy driving the honda is one hella of a driver and the guy in the mustang sucks at driving

·
Registered
44 Posts
To put this into perspective... Many years ago I had a 1973 Mach 1 with a 351cj and functional Ram-Air and a C6 automatic. I could light 'em up for a block without trying! A 1967 Mustang with a straight 6 and a 3 speed kicked my butt in a drag race! The 3 speed is geared so low, it's a rocket off the line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts