Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'm looking for an aftermarket one, so just all of the online mustang parts retailers I know.
I've looked at some of my normal parts stores and the only passenger side mirror I see is the sport racing style, not the one matching your standard drivers side. They may have only had the sport racing style available as an option. Or get racing style for both sides so they match.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've looked at some of my normal parts stores and the only passenger side mirror I see is the sport racing style, not the one matching your standard drivers side. They may have only had the sport racing style available as an option. Or get racing style for both sides so they match.
Yea the racing style ones are the only ones I seen too. Thanks for looking though. I may just save up for the racing style mirrors.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yea the racing style ones are the only ones I seen too. Thanks for looking though. I may just save up for the racing style mirrors.
I'm guessing that if you opted for the passenger side mirror it changed the drivers side to racing as well and that was the only one. The 67-68 passenger side seems fairly close, but the racing would look better on both sides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.