Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1969 Ford Mustang Grande i am looking to restore I am a few days away from being 16 and i want this to be my first car but i need to find cheap or free parts for it so i can restore it can anyone help please

·
Registered
38 Posts
Forget it. The so called hobbist have got the prices jacked up so high that only the rich can afford to build. I have a 65 Galaxie that it's going to take years to complete. If you can get it running just injoy it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Theres plenty of ways to get parts. I'm in te same boat and some parts im getting for under 20 dollars new! Alot of stuff you get just get a wire brush and get teh rust off, or sand it off. your car will shine like new in time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not going to have a lot of luck on that one, parts are getting very hard to find in good shape used. Almost all the new parts for a old car like that will be pricey.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Look for Mustang clubs, they should be able to help. See if their are any in your area. Also you could subscribe to Old Cars Weekly. They have a parts area for Mustangs. You may try some of your local junk yards (used parts). I do not know about free or cheap parts. It is possible you may be able to find a donor car for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
free is likely out of the question.
sacramento mustang.
larry's mustang
mustang ranch
just type in mustang parts on your favorite search engine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts