Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car was pulled out of the barn in Virginia where it saw for 36+ years. Odometer says 12xxx on it not sure if its original. Its an h code with black jade paint. Before it was stored away the boy (man now) changed it to a four barrel and dual port exhaust. Engine is still in the car and original trans is also. Has parking sticker from the 1970s. Id love to keep it but plans have changed. I have deluxe marti report for it. It has an automatic transmission that still works. I dont know if engine will start i have not tried yet. It has rust from water and salt from being up north. It needs floors, door skins, and has some rust around the engine bay. This is original car with everything in it. No parts missing its just been sitting for a very long time. Im asking $8500 obo. I am in Lawrenceburg TN. Pm me if interested. I will get pictures later on.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
223 Posts
Please post pics.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have more pictures but look at my album for temporary pictures. I will post marti report later on today with better pictures. Only rust i can tell is the floors Which are still there, bottoms of the doors ( door skins can replace them) and small hole in decklid. All the rest seems to be surface rust and came off when i used sand paper.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Ok not trying to be rude but that's wayyyyyyy to much for that buddy I would say that's like a 6k car if it had no rust then it would be worth that but it does sadly good luck selling though

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
....... i have a 7k bid on ebay atm. 5 days left. i guess it just depends on the person buying it.
True I was just saying I wouldn't get ur hope up if u didn't get that much but congrats I wouldn't sell my car for what it's truly worth to much attachment good luck

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got three offers on the table for the mach 1. One is 7500 cash for it. Number 2 is payment plan of 300 per month for a total of 9000 included interest. And number 3 isa trade with a 1972 mustang olympic sprint edition that runs. They say less than 1000 were made of them but I'm not a fan of 71+ mustang classics and he wants to give me 2k. Any help here?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
Got three offers on the table for the mach 1. One is 7500 cash for it. Number 2 is payment plan of 300 per month for a total of 9000 included interest. And number 3 isa trade with a 1972 mustang olympic sprint edition that runs. They say less than 1000 were made of them but I'm not a fan of 71+ mustang classics and he wants to give me 2k. Any help here?
Eeeek I just saw the 72 mustang on google images and it's hideous IMO..I'd rather have the Mach 1...maybe that's why he's trying to trade :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts