Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1975 mustang this with a stock 302 for 600$ needs a carb and some other small work and a paint job but nothing serious I have gotten word from a few people that on top of these cars being rare mustang II's that the ghias were rare models and on top of that v8's were extremely rare in these models I also heard that the car is worth up to 30,000$ but I'm not so sure if anyone has any information on these please let me know

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Not trying to burst your bubble but being rare does not always bring the value desirability does. I may have the only 1999 cobra in the world but if nobody likes the cobra nobody's gonna pay an arm for it. I've owned a 69 and 70 mach one and both restored could've gotten me 60k but they were mere rust buckets. If you look at the price between the 69-70 mach one and the 71-73 mach ones you can tell a huge price difference. It's because the 69 and 70 are more wanted and the 71-73 are really not great looking IMO. I don't know what your cars value is but I look on ebay and Craig's a lot of times and that's how you can be a good idea. Nice ride though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I was just wondering I'll look on eBay cause finding mustang II's or anything for ten in general is almost impossible

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Np I know nothing about them but I'm sure people here do. I'd look a this a mustan production and see how rare you car is. But hey that's not a bad price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts