Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1976 mustang cobra II and I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a oem 3 spoke steering wheel with a black stallion in the center that is reasonably priced. Everything I've seen is $175+, I've even attempted to find a part# for it and have had no luck. Can someone please either direct me to an all classic mustang salvage yard or to someone that has the steering wheel available for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am firebyrd21, I ordered the steering wheel from harris, paid the money, and have not received the steering wheel, tracking number, or even gotten a response to messages I have sent him inquiring about it. I am dissatisfied as I ordered the steering wheel 2 weeks ago. The last email I got from harris was on December 23rd. Does anyone know how to contact him directly?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am firebyrd21, I ordered the steering wheel from harris, paid the money, and have not received the steering wheel, tracking number, or even gotten a response to messages I have sent him inquiring about it. I am dissatisfied as I ordered the steering wheel 2 weeks ago. The last email I got from harris was on December 23rd. Does anyone know how to contact him directly?
It's too bad you getting burned by this scammer. I smelled a rat when Matkay posted about this "Harris" having used/damaged Raxiom taillight over a month ago. The moderators here should have flagged or alerted the community about these scammers. Might be worthwhile to look into your payment method and see if there's any way to get your money back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts