Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering things to add to my 1979 Mustang (red). I was thinking of "MUSTANG" across the top windshield (know of any cheap places), and maybe a see-through pony sticker for the back windshield. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
44 Posts
on my 1970 mach1 I got mach1 racing on the side panels. thats about it. the pony sticker seems b.a. i was thinking of putting that on my 2001 mustang cobra but i put a cobra on it instead. I also have been thinkin of making the exhaust shoot flames out of it but i dont know if thats street legal and i dont want to blow up the car especially with me in it. On my 2008 GT500 I got a big Famous Stars and Straps emblem accros the hood. If i were you i would put something on the side panels like mine. Is it just a regular mustang. Good Luck glad to talk to another mustang fan.

·
Registered
31 Posts
www.jcwhitney.com has all kinds of ideas! Try going to fleamarkets where they make decals and stuff I like the idea of mustang across the windsheild! I am a girl though but I used jc whitney to make my truck more corndickish!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts