Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! its not in the united states, its in the carribean.. but im a pony fan... my dad has the 06 gt, i want something so we can start a mustang club... the car has 70k miles, a little rust, all original decals, paint, wheels, interior, engine radio... all stock... the owner doesent know its a pace car and might have collector value... i really just want it for fun as in this country collector cars arent really worth much... im paying 3 thousand for it... (thats cheap for a car here) my dads gt brand new cost 50k usd, because every car is double the price here...
i rather have a V8 but if the car has value i dont mind the 4 cyl, i drive a diesel truck anyways! lol

thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do some research on the SVO Mustangs and see what they would bring. Ive seen some sell for 10,000 or 35,000. I know I would love to own an SVO for what Ford tried to do but failed do to a gas guzzling mentallity. SVO mustangs were great cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My friend has a 1986 SVO and it is a fun car to drive. Then sound of the turbo spooling up under acceleration is wonderful. It actually impressed all of us at the dragstrip. I think it ran like a 15.4 or something which i thought was pretty good for a little four banger turbo. I know the 1979 is a little older but it should still be fun to drive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well it's definitely a collector's car, and worth lots like, but at that year the mileage may not be right, 3 thousand's worth buyin right, but you gotta consider how much itll cost you to restore n how much itll cost you to ship it over mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts