Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm sure everyone has this problem but I can not find parts for my car!! One of the main things is headlight lenses and turn signal lenses. I can not find them anywhere!! If anyone knows where we can find parts or knows a friend with some SVO parts lets get them out there! Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do they have any on 5.0resto or americanmuscle?? If not I'd check cjponyparts an if that doesn't work start checking out some junkyards.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You'd be suprised. Most of the ones in junk yards are either wrecked or have no motor in them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This doesn't have anything to do with part searching, but anyone have any idea where to look for rot on the '86 beside common spots such as rockers, fenders and of course the whole front clip. I've heard the frame cracked across the middle right behind the front seats on the 1981 and I've heard the same all the way till '83. The one I'm looking at is an '86 GT hatchback, 5.0HO
Also curious what mods and what brands would be best for those engines? I don't have a great paying job so limited budget build is what I'm aiming for, but I'd also like it to be something that will hook up and take off with no problem around 650hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts