Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 LTD Crown Victoria parts. How many are interchangeable with Mustang with same 5.0?

I am trying to fix up my Crown Vic but parts sure aren't popular. Mainly I want exhaust and engine performance parts. Tranny too if they make them. Headers, think I found performance cats but need H pipe and 2 tail pipes. Any tips on engine performance parts for engine? It is stock 5.0 Fuel Injected. Can I add the intake from 5.0 HO motor?? Thanks a lot for your help.

·
Registered
46 Posts
1989 LTD Crown Victoria parts. How many are interchangeable with Mustang with same 5.0?

Go with a complete motor out of the mustangs, and or a Lincoln. both are interchangeable, get hold of a Hollander interchange manual.

·
Registered
38 Posts

The Mustang used different heads, different intake, difference exhaust manifolds, different cam, and even a different firing order. Your best bet would be to find a complete 88-90ish Mustang 5.0L H.O., it would be cheaper and easier than just adding pieces to the CV's low-performance 302.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts