Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think the cobra intake upper an lower worth swapping for my stock one or do I buy a twisted wedge or something else? He wants 250 for it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Definitely worth the price and worth swapping for your stock one buddy! On eBay I've seen them go for $400 or better. The intake is a good start. Be on the lookout for some gt40 heads to match it with next!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
91notchback said:
Definitely worth the price and worth swapping for your stock one buddy! On eBay I've seen them go for $400 or better. The intake is a good start. Be on the lookout for some gt40 heads to match it with next!
How much difference is it from the cobra intake to the twisted wedge intake in power and air flow? Really want the SSi intake but be a while before I can buy that.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Haven't been able to find many numbers on the TrickFlow intake itself, but here's some numbers for the cobra intake. It would be the "budget minded" intake. Bang for buck wise.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
91notchback said:
Haven't been able to find many numbers on the TrickFlow intake itself, but here's some numbers for the cobra intake. It would be the "budget minded" intake. Bang for buck wise.
Those number see high? Will my throttle body work with it? That with 355/373 should really wake it up? Also with the b303 cam I have in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts